Organization: Brest Local Fund for Regional Development
Address: Belarus, Brest, ul. Kolesnikova,7a, room 13
Phone: +375 33 902 00 19
Links: official website, VK, Facebook, Instagram
The Brest Local Fund for Regional Development was registered on August 8, 2012 and continues its activities nowadays. The purpose of the Fund is to unite the means and capabilities of the individuals and legal entities concerned, in order to provide material, financial, consulting and organizational and technical support for the sustainable development of the Brest region.
The main goals of the Fund are:
– support of scientific and technical, research and business activities;
– providing support and participation in the implementation of regional and international programs aimed at supporting the sustainable development of the region;
– support to promote competitive domestic information, communication and other technologies to the foreign market;
– assistance to small and medium-sized businesses in obtaining financial, material and technical resources, information, methodological and consulting services, in the preparation and provision of these subjects with qualified personnel;
– financial, consulting, expert, scientific, technical and other assistance to business and people;
– provision of reference, legal and consulting support to business entities;
– increasing entrepreneurial activity in the region;
The object of the Fund is the implementation of activities aimed at the development and promotion of sustainable development processes in the region.