Organization: Family Inclusive Theater
Address: 220030, Republic of Belarus Minsk, st. Y. Kupaly, d. 21, k. 321 (Palace of Culture of Veterans, metro Oktyabrskaya)
Phone: +375 29 611 16 06
Family inclusive theater is a socio-cultural project that has been operating in Minsk since 2016. We are engaged in children and adolescents, including children with autism. Today there are 91 actors in the theater troupe, including 30 with autism. We help them develop their skills, expand their social circle, realize their talents and become successful. In the creative portfolio of the theater 5 professional performances.
Through our daily work and staging of performances, we create and promote equal conditions and opportunities for the creativity of all children. Family inclusive theater is a modern theater, which combines classical and modern choreography, plastic, vocals, and elements of drama and comedy genres. This space is attractive for everyone and accessible to every child, regardless of his abilities, capabilities and special needs.
What we can and we have:
- experienced and qualified teachers of choreography, vocal, acting skills, with experience in mixed groups by age and special needs;
- 90 participants of the theater of different ages from 3 to 23 years, including artists with special needs;
- make a statement from scratch from co-writing the script, preparing costumes, scenery to performing on the open air in a short time (from two weeks);
- conducting master classes in choreography, acting, vocal in inclusive groups;
- experience in working with volunteers (students of specialized universities) in integrating them into the work process from the first year of study, in order to understand their professional suitability for the future profession and gain practical experience;
- the possibility of shooting a professional with workshops, rehearsals and performances and the creation of training manuals;
- interaction with the media and media to cover the events of the theater.