Organization: Social Business Technology
Address: p. Kolodishchi, Minsk region., Minsk district., st. Minsk, 5, office block / 3
Consulting Institution «Social Business Technology» is a non-profit organization created by the owner for performing non-profit functions and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus and the Charter.
The purpose of the organization is to promote the creation and development of social enterprises and business initiatives aimed at meeting the urgent needs of socially vulnerable categories of the population.
Institution deals with:
- provision of consulting and information support on the creation and management of a social enterprise based on national and international experience, modern scientific approaches;
- organization of events for interaction and exchange of experience in the field of social innovation, enterprise development, social entrepreneurship and corporate social responsibility of business;
- assistance in development of charity, volunteering and other forms of support for social enterprises;
- assistance in development of youth social business initiatives;
- organizing and conducting financial literacy events;
- development, issuance and distribution in the prescribed manner of methodological manuals on the creation, development and management of social enterprises, information booklets and other information materials on the activities of the Institution;
- organization and participation in holding conferences, exhibitions, seminars and other public events on topical issues of the Institution's activities;
- implementation of educational programs and projects aimed at achieving the statutory goals of the Institution.